Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Health's a Hit

Today it seems that just about everyone is concerned about their health, I know I am. Diet fads come and go as some tempt us by giving us false hope that we could lose 20 pounds in just 2 weeks. As great as that sounds, it's unhealthy to drop weight that fast as it is also unlikely. As much as I would like to believe that these diets could whip me into "perfect" shape, I know that this dream probably won't come true. 

Many people struggle with weight loss and find it to be an impossible task. People believe that fat has to come off now, and when it doesn't they get discouraged. I've shared that same feeling, where food always seems to win me over, allowing myself to take one step back from my goal of losing that next 5 pounds. But now I realize that fat takes time to burn and with watching what I eat and some exercise added into my day I can reach my goal.

People don't need to change their diets drastically or exercise for hours at a time to lose weight. Little changes add up moving you closer to your goal. Feel free to share tips and tricks on this blog, as I will post tips, videos, and routines that will help you jump start your goal. 

Motivation is one of the strongest tools one can have when reaching a goal, so lets motivate each other to feel fit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment